Welcome to the In The Meantime BlogThis blog started almost 7 years ago. We have gone through several "faces" and stages including a failed experiment with vBulletin forum instead of a blog format. Right now we are revamping behind the scenes. This is "in the meantime" blog which is a WP template and very standardized widget areas. There is "stuff" missing that will be put back on the new blog like the link to classic posts. I'll let you guys know when we're about to transition and I will take whatever active threads there are with us to the new site (including the check-in thread.) Stay tuned!
Please LIKE us on Facebook!
Aromatherapy ProductsSleepy Hollow Soaps provides natural, hand-made products from healing essential oils for your head, heart and well-being.
Find us on YouTube
CopyrightAll content on this blog is the property of Susan J. Elliott, J.D., M.Ed. To use a post or a page, please contact SJE to obtain permission or excerpt the first few lines of a post and provide the author name AND a link BACK to this blog.
- Torch Song TrilogyA perennial favorite on the blog and requested repost: I saw this movie in the theater when it came out and I was pretty tortured and depressed at the time. I had just ended my marriage and was wrestling with … Continue reading →
- GBOT FB GROUPI have created a GBOT FB group. I will be posting previews and highlights from the new book and it’s a group so you are free to share and ask questions. It’s a closed group. To join go to: GBOT … Continue reading →
- Sometimes, It’s Just Not ItRequested repost. Not every post or every reader is about bad relationships. This blog and the book are about relationships that run the gamut. Many times the relationships are okay or even good and one person just says, “You know … Continue reading →
- Passive Aggressive People (ARRRGGGHH)Requested Repost:Passive Aggressive Personalities The term “passive aggressive” originated in World War II to describe soldiers who passively avoided work or combat by procrastinating, pretending not to know what to do or which way to go, lagging behind and purposely … Continue reading →
- Torch Song Trilogy
- You must be logged in to view unread comments