Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
GPYB and GBOT workbook CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE WORKBOOK!!!!
- Click on GPYB to order the book
Click on GBOT to go the website
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE WORKBOOK!!!!
Please LIKE us on Facebook!
- The PATH: The GPYB header represents the path that you often have to travel from heartache to happiness. It often feels dark, confusing, cold, and unfriendly, but other times it is clear and encouraging. Please understand that you can get past your heartache no matter how difficult it is or how bad it feels. DO NOT GIVE UP! Know that others are there for you and that there is an end and YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Know it! Think it! Do it! Be it!
- Best Breakup Books of ALL TIME by Dr. Ben Michaelis for the Huffington Post
Best Breakup Books of ALL TIME!
Find us on YouTube
CopyrightAll content on this blog is the property of Susan J. Elliott, J.D., M.Ed. To use a post or a page, please contact SJE to obtain permission or excerpt the first few lines of a post and provide the author name AND a link BACK to this blog.
- Don’t Give Up“….in the spring becomes the rose…” Please don’t give up the day before the miracle happens. Some GPYB reviews (usually from guys) are upset that I share “too much” of myself in the book. First, there is SO MUCH MORE … Continue reading →
- 1/30 Check in ThreadIf you’re new, you can move your last post from the last check in thread to the new one and you won’t get yelled at. (unlike on other blogs and FB groups) how is everyone doing?
- The Worst Exit Lines of All TimeI’m cribbing off Goldi’s comments in the “Sometimes it’s just not it” post. Many times someone is saying sweet things to ASSUAGE THEIR OWN GUILT…let me just get rid of this person…without drama. I know I’ve done it. I’ve let … Continue reading →
- What If You Were Gone Tomorrow?Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -M.K. Gandhi To follow up on the “Build Your Life” post, it’s a difficult thing to do (what that post and the comments suggest) … Continue reading →
- Don’t Give Up
- You must be logged in to view unread comments