Welcome to the In The Meantime BlogThis blog started almost 7 years ago. We have gone through several "faces" and stages including a failed experiment with vBulletin forum instead of a blog format. Right now we are revamping behind the scenes. This is "in the meantime" blog which is a WP template and very standardized widget areas. There is "stuff" missing that will be put back on the new blog like the link to classic posts. I'll let you guys know when we're about to transition and I will take whatever active threads there are with us to the new site (including the check-in thread.) Stay tuned!
Please LIKE us on Facebook!
Aromatherapy ProductsSleepy Hollow Soaps provides natural, hand-made products from healing essential oils for your head, heart and well-being.
Find us on YouTube
CopyrightAll content on this blog is the property of Susan J. Elliott, J.D., M.Ed. To use a post or a page, please contact SJE to obtain permission or excerpt the first few lines of a post and provide the author name AND a link BACK to this blog.
- RegistrationIf you have recently registered and it said, “Waiting for admin approval” and you have not been notified you received it, please re-register or login (to see if it was approved. There is some buggy thing in the approval plugin … Continue reading →
- HOLIDAY Bootcamp!!!!!!!!The bootcamp is in full swing but due to some internet connection issues, we’re falling a bit behind. I hadn’t planned on it, but I’m going to offer another bootcamp following this one and invite the great campers who are … Continue reading →
- Stalking and PTSDRequested repostI’ve never written about stalking before though I’ve shared some of this with my clients and retreat/seminar/conference attendees. As most of you know, my speaking style is completely “off the cuff” and one reason why is my ability to … Continue reading →
- 8/19 Check in ThreadHow is everyone doing?
- You must be logged in to view unread comments
Category Archives: featured
I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is: Try to please everybody. ~Herbert Bayard Swope There are essential insanities and inessential insanities. Essential insanities get us in trouble with others. … Continue reading
If you have recently registered and it said, “Waiting for admin approval” and you have not been notified you received it, please re-register or login (to see if it was approved. There is some buggy thing in the approval plugin … Continue reading
Requested repostI’ve never written about stalking before though I’ve shared some of this with my clients and retreat/seminar/conference attendees. As most of you know, my speaking style is completely “off the cuff” and one reason why is my ability to … Continue reading
How is everyone doing?
Over the past few years people have invited me to different support groups and events to speak. When the organizers want me to start with my story this is something I never leave out. It’s actually a much better story … Continue reading
One of my favorite Melody Beattie lines is that when you are recovering, it’s important to know what hurts and learn to stop the pain. When my kids were going into high school they had to have immunizations. They are … Continue reading
We have several new members who asked about the next workbook sale, so here it is. You have the choice of on-line (fillable .pdf), off-line (print out the work sheets) and both (some people want both). The special will run … Continue reading
A perennial favorite on the blog and requested repost: I saw this movie in the theater when it came out and I was pretty tortured and depressed at the time. I had just ended my marriage and was wrestling with … Continue reading
I have created a GBOT FB group. I will be posting previews and highlights from the new book and it’s a group so you are free to share and ask questions. It’s a closed group. To join go to: GBOT … Continue reading