Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Welcome to the In The Meantime BlogThis blog started almost 7 years ago. We have gone through several "faces" and stages including a failed experiment with vBulletin forum instead of a blog format. Right now we are revamping behind the scenes. This is "in the meantime" blog which is a WP template and very standardized widget areas. There is "stuff" missing that will be put back on the new blog like the link to classic posts. I'll let you guys know when we're about to transition and I will take whatever active threads there are with us to the new site (including the check-in thread.) Stay tuned!
Please go to the GPYB pages on Facebook and Like!
Find us on YouTube
CopyrightAll content on this blog is the property of Susan J. Elliott, J.D., M.Ed. To use a post or a page, please contact SJE to obtain permission or excerpt the first few lines of a post and provide the author name AND a link BACK to this blog.
- On Being AloneWhat a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be ~ Ellen Burstyn Many times we stay in unhealthy relationships because we are afraid of being “alone”. In reality we are afraid of being with ourselves. And … Continue reading →
- spammersto combat spammers and keep actual people from being mistaken as robots I now authenticate users as they register. There are about 100 spammers trying to register each day and I just delete them. To register to post on the … Continue reading →
- Achieving HAPPY“If we’d stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.” – Edith Wharton The holidays tend to push someone else’s idea of happiness upon us. We are told Christmas is the “most wonderful time of the … Continue reading →
- Easter Soaps SpecialThe Sleepy Hollow Soaps, Smudges & Such website is not officially up yet…but still the same we’re running an Easter special on our soaps – now through Sunday – and with each order you receive the .pdf version of “Letting … Continue reading →
- On Being Alone
- You must be logged in to view unread comments