Subscription links are below – depending on the platform you choose!
Here are samples of unsolicited, non-relative REVIEWS from iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher and the Mean Lady Talking Facebook Page (many of these fine folks are members of the FB Group…if you need support and help….join us!)
- Wonderful advice! Spoiler alert. She’s not really mean. Great no nonsense advice. So happy I found this podcast. Her books have been immensely helpful and kept me off the hamster wheel.Just what I needed to hear…
- Excellent, I cannot wait to hear more. Susan, its like you’re sitting there with me and talking. I love it, while my commute is only 8 min, I listened while getting ready this morning. Keep it up! You’re a blessing mean lady – Jessica Alexander
- I stumbled onto this pod cast when doing a search on Amazon for help starting over after a terrible divorce followed by a very difficult relationship with a narcissistic man. I am still climbing out of the mess of the relationship but these pod casts are the pep talks that I have been looking for that my friends are too fed up to give! Great advice!!! by llamamama7
- She really knows her stuff. I have learned so much from this podcast. I hope she can help you as much as she has helped me. I also enjoy her book Getting Past Your Breakup by Mayra C
- These podcasts have been a lifeline to me when I’m traveling. They are all brilliantly done and make things seem so clear. I give credit the “Mean Lady” for telling it like it is and sharing her experiences in a very down to earth and approachable way – it truly feels like these podcasts are speaking to me personally. – – Alison Morimoto (member of the FB group).
- Very helpful for anyone trying to recover from the end of a relationship and heartbreak. -Kathy DeLorme
- Her books and supportive talks saved my life! – Aaron Fitz
- Wise, supportive tools for healing. Highly recommended. – Martha Johnson
- Amazingly good – all of them. – Gwen Tatum
- I really found this episode helpful. I liked the part about communication. I don’t always speak up when I have an issue with something. And then if I’m not heard or understood for long enough, I blow up and I don’t like who I become. It’s taken me a long time to realize that if you want to work out a compromise, but the other person isn’t interested, then you have your information. That may not be the relationship for you. – Grace Melles
- This is no nonsense break up advice from someone who has been through it all AND has the necessary education and credentials to give sound advice to those in distress from a bad relationship. In addition she has a wealth if training in recovery and shoots from the hip. What I like most about Susan is her experience mixed in with her expertise-and her willingness to laugh at herself. All the drama our emotions create-she helps us put into more appropriate perspective-with her own history and training.I love these pod casts, they are filled with straight talk but also humor and affection. – Aimee Sacks
- Good honest advice, No BS. ~ Maria Snee